The InnoCore work plan develops:
- Innovative outputs (Intellectual Outputs),
- Intensive dissemination and exploitation activities (Multiplier Events) of the Intellectual Outputs.
- Transnational Learning, teaching and training activities of individuals
Among the innovative intellectual outputs InnoCore developed two guides as tangible and transferrable results of the project’s activities:
The InnoCore Guide for Cooperation (IO1)
This guide is the result of the practices designed and developed within the project even through the implementation of pilot cases, and describes:
- the cooperation model elaborated by the consortium,
- the methodology in developing the model and establishing cooperation practices,
- the use cases of the model,
- the report of validation of the model and outcomes of pilot activities.
The guide for cooperation is freely accessible to the public and downloadable:
The InnoCore Framework – A guide for Developing a Multidisciplinary and Transnational Curriculum on Core technologies (IO4)
The document is as a usable and transferable guide that describes the general features and methodologies of the InnoCore framework in establishing a transnational, multidisciplinary and business-oriented curriculum for the education and training in the domain of core facilities.
The InnoCore Framework is freely accessible to the public and downloadable: